Environmental Policy Statement
Electrotec is dedicated to the provision of electrical supplies to the electrical contracting industry. Our major environmental issues include the generation of waste, vehicle emissions and the release of contaminants into the air, ground and water and how this impacts on the community.
The company is committed to the continual improvement of the management and operation of our activities that impact on the environment. It is the company’s objective to operate with and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
Health and Safety Policy Statement
Our statement of general policy is:
- to provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- to consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- to provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- to ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- to provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- to ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks and to give them adequate training;
- to prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- to maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- to review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
Diversity and Equalities Statement
As one of Electrotec’s core values is “Ethical Behaviour”, Electrotec aims to:
- Promote equality of opportunity
- Celebrate and value diversity
- Eliminate unlawful direct and indirect discrimination
Electrotec will provide equality of opportunity and equal treatment as an integral part of good practice. The company is committed to a working environment in which the contribution and needs of everyone are fully valued and recognised. We will support our staff, workers, Trustees and contractors in not tolerating any inappropriate, violent or abusive behaviour from colleagues, other organisations or customers.